It’s hard to top the excitement you feel on that first drive of your new Jeep Wrangler or Dodge Dart or Ram 1500 or FIAT 500 – from the thrust from the engine to that intoxicating new-car smell. This car is going to be a part of you for the rest of your life, and you’ll do everything you can to take care of it.
Keeping track of that love affair with your ride – from oil changes and scheduled maintenance, to finding a new set of wheels to dress things up – is easy with the Mopar Owner Connect website, www.moparownerconnect.com.
Mopar Owner Connect puts all kinds of cool things at your fingertips, and it covers vehicles as far back as 1987 models:
- Find accessories engineered for a perfect fit for your car, truck or SUV and get them from your local dealer.
- How-to guides and videos for advanced features, such as Uconnect, Bluetooth and Mobile Apps.
- Look at your owner’s manual, maintenance intervals and details about towing capacity.
- Search by VIN to see if your vehicle has been included in a recall.
- Get special offers on service and accessories.
Best of all, you’ll get Mopar Owner Connect pages customized for your vehicles. That makes it easy to track your vehicle’s mileage and service — vital information should you decide it’s time to trade-in or sell your ride.
So, how many vehicles will you put into your virtual Mopar garage?