At Mopar®, the safety and well-being of our customers is always our top priority. In these unprecedented and quickly changing times, we know that vehicle service may not be top of mind.
Many states consider vehicle maintenance an essential service. Visit us online to see how we can help you care for your vehicle. Simply log in or register to see how to keep your vehicle ready for anything. Should your vehicle need service, many of our dealerships are open for business and taking the necessary steps to ensure a safe and convenient experience.
- Seat, floor and steering wheel covers which will remain in your vehicle during the entire visit to the dealership
- Disinfecting the areas of a vehicle touched by dealership personnel
- All employees instructed to follow CDC-recommended hand-washing procedures
- Dealer technicians using gloves while servicing each vehicle
CARE AND CONVENIENCE
- Drop off your vehicle using our night drop box any time of the day
- Service progress updates provided via phone or text
- Outside pick up of your vehicle when it is complete
- At home vehicle pick up/drop off or mobile service available at select dealers
VISIT OUR ONLINE RESOURCES TO HELP WITH VEHICLE CARE
- Log in on Mopar.com for more information or to locate and contact your closest dealership
- Online service scheduling is available on Mopar.com or Mopar App
- Check on safety-related recall information
- Easy access to customer care specialists via online chat or toll free at 800-399-2668
We appreciate your patience, understanding and loyalty during these continually changing times and will continue to work with our family of dealerships to adapt operations as necessary. Mopar is always “At Your Service”.