Mopar Nation, it’s YOUR turn to select the next ride to join the elite circle of Mopar Top Eliminator award winners!
The third Mopar Top Eliminator online contest is under way, and the Top 10 rides have been selected. Now it’s up to you to vote and decide who will win the coveted Top Eliminator HEMI Heritage trophy.
Our Mopar team selected these top ten vehicles from over 100 entries! It sure was tough to pick just ten, but we think these rides are just too awesome to keep to ourselves! The vehicles selected were picked based on the following criteria:
- Mopar parts/accessories used on the vehicle.
- Overall condition of the vehicle.
- The story of the vehicle/build.
The winner of the online contest will join the other three “Top Eliminator” winners have been named so far this year:
- A 1968 Plymouth Road Runner owned by Patrick O’Leary.
- A 1969 Dodge Super Bee owned by Ron Dezsi.
- A 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Mopar HEMI Challenge car owned by Harold Leiter Jr.
Take a look at the top ten below and head here for more information!
1) 2006, Dodge Charger Daytona RT #0145: This Charger is hotter than fire!
2) 1973 Dodge Charger SE: The original “prom night” ride is back to sweep the ladies off their feet!
3) 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: It’s fast. It’s loud. It’s vicious.
4) 1979 dodge Li’l Red Express: Where classic style and practicality perfectly meet.
5) 2010 Dodge Challenger Mopar ’10: Taking a limited edition vehicle to the next level!
6) 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II: Like mom always said, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.
7) 1969 Barracuda (CUDA): Because it’s not a true Mopar contest without a ‘Cuda!
8) 1970 Plymouth Superbird: This is one souped up Superbird!
9) 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: Not your ordinary hatchback, this thing can fly!
10) 1934 Plymouth PF 5-Window Coupe: Because grown ups need toys too!
Be sure to vote at: http://a.pgtb.me/lFtDNj today!