Ready to make your mark? The 2017 FIAT® 124 Spider is already playing for keeps with its standard 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo engine with 160 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque, the most powerful four-cylinder engine in its class.* Now you can step it up a notch with customized accessories from Mopar® that make the Spider stand out as you weave your way through the city.
Since there are more accessories than we can mention in one blog post, we’ve decided to focus on several of our favorites — eight seemed like a good number for the Spider, don’t you think? Hold on tight as you let loose with these Mopar parts for the 2017 FIAT 124 Spider.
- Pedal Upgrade Kits When you have a vehicle as capable as the 2017 FIAT 124 Spider, few things are as enjoyable as putting your foot on the pedal. With the bright pedal kit, stainless steel pedal covers add plenty of bold brightwork to your footwell, and rubber on pedals provides positive traction. In addition, the dead pedal kit complements the look of the bright pedal kit.
- 124 Grille Badges When they see you coming they’ll know you mean business with 124 grille badges. These front-and-center logo badges display your fierce 124 Spider enthusiasm. Available in red or black.
- Windshield Surrounds Mopar windshield surrounds prove that structure can be both utilitarian and stylish at the same time. Adorn the 2017 FIAT 124 Spider with the finish that matches your personal style. Available in Bright Silver, Gun Metal and Piano Black.
- Mirror Covers With an engine as powerful as the 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo, you’ll spend a lot of time looking at what’s behind you. With these custom sideview mirror covers for the 2017 FIAT 124 Spider, looking back never looked so good. Choose from Bright Silver, Solid Red and Solid Black finishes.
- Seatback Bezels For those who like to be pressed back into their seats, we have a stylish option for you. Customize the look of your 2017 FIAT 124 Spider with a choice of seatback bezel finishes that will make your vehicle stand out from the crowd. Available in Bright Silver, Gun Metal and Piano Black.
- Air Vent Bezels When details matter, no detail is too small. Sure, air vents are meant to keep the cabin more comfortable, but these custom bezels are easy on the eyes, as well. In a choice of two finishes: Black Gloss and Red Gloss.
- Molded Splash Guards Keep your 2017 FIAT 124 Spider shining with molded splash guards. These deluxe molded splash guards protect the lower body, and they look good doing it. Front and rear guards included in a set of four.
- All-Weather Floor Mats With fall and winter just around the corner, custom-fit mats are both functional and stylish in inclement weather. Molded to the contours of your vehicle, and featuring a FIAT logo, these raised-edge mats prevent water, snow and mud from damaging your carpet.
Mopar offers plenty more accessories and customization options to make the 2017 FIAT 124 Spider your own — from stone chip protection film covers and strut tower braces to indoor and outdoor dust covers and everything in between. With Mopar, when you get behind the wheel you’re just getting started.
*Based on FCA Standard 2-Seat Roadster segmentation.